Friday, 4 July 2014

Garden Party

It was a garden party, but ....
Softly closing the chamber door, 
Alone I await you in the empty room. 
You never came. 
Disappointed , I drank solitary tea. ( Wang Wei: An Occasional Poem) 

I had really planned to make a happy bright tag for this theme, but the face I drew looked a little wistful so hence the melancholic tone. This tag is created from a paper serviette, hand drawn face on a page from an old copy of 'Pride and Prejudice ' and a wooden button. 

7 comments:

  1. I just love the colours on this tag and the wonderful face surrounded by such beauty

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tag and words! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Just beautiful :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful tag!!! I wish I knew how to draw!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wilma what a beauty!The colour is so lush But I particularly like the poem in your post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this tag--so beautiful and wistful

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon!