Friday, 4 July 2014

Garden Party

Bonjour!
A very quick tag this week as I am a bit pushed for time - I've got 40 people coming for a BBQ on Monday so house and garden are getting a tidy up and obviously lots of shopping to be done!  A friend brought me a parcel from England this week and inside were some Graphic 45 papers called Botanical Garden which I thought were perfect for this theme!  Please forgive me if I don't get round to commenting on everyone's tags this week but as you can see I am busy with a real garden party!
A bientot
Carolyn xx

8 comments:

  1. Lucky you! Lovey tag! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful tag-I love the papers you used. Enjoy your garden party

    Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. your tag is wonderful. have a delightful time with your real life garden party! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very chic tag - amazing you can create such a beautiful garden party tag, with real party preparations in hand.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely gift to make your beautiful tag. Have a wonderful time on Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything coordinates so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your tag is really pretty Carolyn.

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely tag--I hope your real garden party was a smashing success!

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon!