Tuesday, 19 August 2014

Fruit

Hi everybody!
Hope you are all well and fit!

Last year I painted a beautiful pear, and wanted to cut it out and make a pear shaped tag, but it is unfortunately still hiding somewhere I haven't yet looked . So I made a large tag with a distressed and stenciled background in Autumn colours. I used my goddess template to make the lady as a 'goddess of Plenty. ' I found a scrap of material with a fruit print for her skirt.




This is a  little statue I have of the Snake goddess from Crete, standing in the same pose:



Here's wishing you all a good week, take care,
 and thanks a lot for coming by!

7 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful fruit tag Valerie. Reminiscnt of Carmen Miranda :o)) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Valerie and how lovely that you have made the fruit lady stand in the same pose as your beautiful statue.

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tag Val, love the autumnal colours! I know autumn is your fave season, too. Have a fun day, hugs, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colourful tag.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely , luscious tag!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is stunning! such fabulous images and bursts of color. masterful tag. xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. A veritable goddess of bountiful harvests! Excellent tag.

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon!