Monday 18 August 2014

Song Title

I know, whats a Song Title tag doing amongst the Fruit? I am playing catch up again. Last week we were so busy preparing for the annual neighbours' party, I didn't get to do anything else at all. It was a blast though, worth the work.

The theme did give me a lot of headaches as well. Crumbs, there are soooooo many fabulous songs out there, and I have been around for a while, lol, so it really wasn't easy. I don't know why, but this morning, an old Cat Stevens song popped into my head, FATHER AND SON. Great song, but for me the best ever version of it was done by Peter Henn and Robert Steyl ( with Richard de Bastion and Hannjoerg Merklin ), friends during my days in Berlin 1973-1975 ), on the album 'To our friends in prison'. Oh my, that released a flood of memories, but thats a story for another day.

So, a Father and Son tag it had to be :-) -




I treasure my signed copy of the album, to me it is a 1970s classic -



Toodlepip xxx

1 comment:

  1. Terrific tag and great that you chose a song that is special to you

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/