Tuesday 12 August 2014

Song Title

Hello Taggers. Hope you  have had a great week. Thank you for the comments on my tag last week.


I love the song Send in the Clowns so I made a tag for that. The image is one of a sheet of four that a friend sent to me years ago. I haven't a clue who painted them as the copyright on the sheet is a distribution company. I did use all four of them to make a picture which hung on our bedroom wall for years so this is part of the picture recycled.

Have  a terrific week and hope to see what you make.

Love Chrissie x

5 comments:

  1. Great tag and a lovely song. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. great image for that wonderful song

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pierrot image - it was a very sad song I seem to remember but your tag is great! Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a wistful look on the clown's face - perfect for the song you chose - beautiful tag.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely tag, and a great song to choose.

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/