Tuesday, 12 August 2014

Song Title

Hello Taggers. Hope you  have had a great week. Thank you for the comments on my tag last week.


I love the song Send in the Clowns so I made a tag for that. The image is one of a sheet of four that a friend sent to me years ago. I haven't a clue who painted them as the copyright on the sheet is a distribution company. I did use all four of them to make a picture which hung on our bedroom wall for years so this is part of the picture recycled.

Have  a terrific week and hope to see what you make.

Love Chrissie x

5 comments:

  1. Great tag and a lovely song. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. great image for that wonderful song

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pierrot image - it was a very sad song I seem to remember but your tag is great! Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a wistful look on the clown's face - perfect for the song you chose - beautiful tag.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely tag, and a great song to choose.

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon!