Tuesday, 12 August 2014

Song Titles

Bonjour!

Thank you so much for your generous comments on last week's tag.  This week I have come over all romantic and have chosen The Beatles "All You Need Is Love" for my song title.  The background was stamped with clear embossing ink through a butterfly stencil and then inked with Victorian Velvet distress ink.  I used part of a doily for the lacy edging which I distressed with Antique Linen D.I.  The heart was in my stash - something I made ages ago but I thought it was appropriate as it has music on it.  I then added lots of paper flowers and the title to the song.  Hope you like it.

Love
Carolyn xx

6 comments:

  1. Lovely tag - that was my first choice of song and then I found the yellow submarine! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eine feine Karte, sehr zart und edel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful tag for this great song

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautiful ... a picture of a perfect world.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful--the song was one of the wedding themes in my daughter's wedding so I'm wondering why I didn't think to use this song--but am so happy to see you did!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very feminine tag, and a great choice

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon!