Sunday 28 December 2014

A Very Vintage Christmas

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas without stress and with plenty of fun and joy instead. Ours was just lovely, spent with family, with much laughter and silliness and above all with much love. I stayed away from the computer for a few days, so my tag is a little late (not that unusual, lol, I know).
Loved the vintage theme, of course. I used vintage music paper for the background, vintage reproduction Victorian scraps from the 1980s, a little rosette made from vintage paper and a few little non-vintage sparklies -


I wish you all a happy, healthy and successful 2015 and hope to see you all back next year, merrily tagging  on Tag Tuesday ;-).

Toodlepip xxx

4 comments:

  1. Lovely vintage tag, Liz! Perfect for Christmas.
    Seasons Greetings to you!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful tag with a lovely vintage look

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous wee tag Lululiz! I'm so happy to hear you had some silly festive family fun. Wishing you a happy healthy 2015 :D x

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/