Tuesday, 30 December 2014

Three

Hi Everybody!

Hope you all had a great Christmas and here's wishing you all the best, especially health and happiness, for 2015.

For my '3' tag I used a tissue transfer onto a golden tag. I used gilding flakes around the edges to give it some glitter and shine. The three angels are from a packet of tissues I got as a present from the chemist's, and much too nice to use for blowing my nose! I mounted the gold tag onto some peeled and gessoed cardboard, and added some fibres - that was it, quick and simple.




Have a great week, take care, 
and thanks a lot for coming by!

Valerie




7 comments:

  1. Beautiful tag Valerie. I agree, the tissue is too cute for noses, ;)
    Wishing you a happy & healthy 2015 with all good things to make you smile ((hugs)) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your angelic tag, and I couldn't have used those tissues for nose-blowing either! Hugs, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful threesome Valerie and a great way to use the tissues.

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, those tissues were a lovely gift, how nice of your chemist. They were certainly put to great use on your tag, it is gorgeous and I adore all those gilding flakes, they give it such a rich and luxurious feel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love love love! blessings to you and a happy new year! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year, Valerie!
    Love your tag - those angles are cute and I like the corrugated card background.
    Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful and creative!

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon!