Friday, 19 December 2014

Christmas Angels

Hello, storytellers!  
 I've missed playing along, but I'm delighted to join the angelic procession this week.

Chalkboard and a little whimsy took me to a scene from a favorite holiday movie, and next thing I knew, I was in tears.

http://marciapilar.net/
(Wings hand drawn and cut, distressed w/chalkboard paint and Brilliance Galaxy Gold pigment archival.)

 It's a Wonderful Life

Warmest wishes, friends...
this holiday season and throughout the new year.
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Oh Marcia, I am totally with you on that film. Everytime I hear a bell ring it reminds me of this film. I have lost count of the number of times we've watched it and I never tire of it. Your tag is a fabulous reminder :o))

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have touched my heart too - that's a classic movie for the holidays, and I love your sweet angel, too

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is completely stunning! and what a sweet reference to a most wonderful movie. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning, love it! Hugs, Valerie! So good to see you posting again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning tag and a great quote as well

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this quirky angel tag! Believe it or not I have never seen this film but I think I need to!!
    Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon!