Monday, 19 January 2015

Diva

Hi everyone,

Sorry I'm so last minute again this week - I have all kinds of excuses but won't bore you with them!

When I think of the word "Diva" I automatically think of Maria Callas - beautiful, talented, dramatic, one-of-a-kind, her voice can make grown men cry (including my own husband, bless his sensitive soul!).

My tag was inspired by this lovely lady - although I was not able to capture her likeness, she was definitely my "muse" for this one ...


My Diva was drawn in pencil then coloured in with Kaiser Fusion pens. I gave her a feather boa for her moment in the spotlight :o)

Thanks so much for looking at my tag - I will do my very best to visit all of your delectable divas before midnight!

See you next week

Annie xxx

4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Annie. You have captured her emotion perfectly. Maria Callas was a favourite of my parents :o))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annie this is quite beautiful, very moving. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very beautiful tag I love the use of the black and white paper.

    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon!