Friday 2 January 2015

Three

Bonjour et Bonne Annee!

Hope you all have survived the festive season and had a lovely time!

I had such ambitious plans for this week's tag but like all the best laid plans!!!!!!  Lets just say it was a spectacular failure and so I have quickly cobbled something else together as I didn't want to go two weeks without posting a tag.
The tag was covered in tissue wrap then gessoed over.  I cut out the trellis to go on top, then sprayed with cosmic shimmer mist. I dyed the seam binding with the same spray for the bow and the three butterflies went through several changes of colour before I was happy.

Am off to look at what you've been up to!

A bientot
Carolyn

P.S.  I am aware that the accents are missing when I type in French but I can't seem to find out how to get them to work in Blogger - any ideas welcome (perhaps I could copy and paste from another source?)  As you can tell, I'm not very techie!!


4 comments:

  1. Lovely tag! As far as I know you need to type the accent first, and then the letter - Bonne Année!
    Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colours and the butterflies are so pretty :D
    I tried typing Valerie's way and it didn't work for me, so I typed it in google then copy/pasted Bonne Année mon ami :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely tag

    Have a great 2015

    Sorry don't know how to do accents

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/