Tuesday, 6 January 2015

Winter Wonderland

Hi All and A Very Happy New Year to each of you. May it bring you good health, great happiness and all good things that make you smile :D  Many thanks for the lovely comments on my three monkeys last week :D

This weeks theme of Winter Wonderland brought to mind a tag I had made last year, (that still sounds strange, haha), and seeing as how my mojo has upped and abandoned me, I hope you don't mind that I thought I would share it again; I think it fits the theme so very well.


In fact, I've just noticed, it was almost exactly a year ago that I created this - 07.01.14. I like that type of coinkydink ;)

Well, I'm looking forward to seeing what Winter Wonderlands you all share with us. 

Until next time; stay well, be happy ((hugs)) :o) x

10 comments:

  1. Lovely tag, I think you should now show it every year on this date! Have a lovely day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like lots of work in this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just right for this time of year :)

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very pretty snow scene Mo
    Love, Carolyn S x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous tag! I remember it from last year, and am very glad to see it again! Lovely details in your buildings, and the colours are stunning.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely snowy townscape! Just right!
    Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a beautiful scene! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty tag! Love the little village!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely Winter scene - the houses are sp charming.

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon!