Tuesday, 6 January 2015

Winter Wonderland

Hello All. I hope 2015 is going well for you so far and you have had some sunny days to enjoy. Thank you for the comments on my three some last week. What a great variety of tags  there were to enjoy.


I created lots of texture with Grunge Paste for the snow and painted the sky with white and blue acrylic paint mixed. I thought the little skating snowman would fit nicely into a winter scene so added that as well and some little cutout snowflakes. Makes me feel cold just thinking about snow though we haven't had any yet.

Have a great week

Love Chrissie x

10 comments:

  1. Lovely tag, and it really looks cold, that would be lovely weather for a walk! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable snowman and the texture is fabulous. The shadow makes it all seem very real :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a happy snowman on your lovely tag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's a jolly chap ... what a lovely tag x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous snowman tag, and fabulous texture.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww - what a sweet snowman! I love the sky and the textured snow too.
    Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is a very happy tag! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! My theme was a snowman too! When I think of winter, I think snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a happy tag - love the snowman!

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon!