Sunday 11 January 2015

Winter Wonderland

Hi everyone,

I hope you are all having a wonderful start to the new year so far. Just posting this one in the nick of time ...


Yesterday was the first chance I've had to "play in my room" in ages and I had a great time messing about with texture paste, embossing powders and glitter paste to create the snow for my footsteps to walk through. The photo doesn't show it too well, but the glitter paste gives a very pretty irridescent shimmer effect IRL.

I wish you all a very happy and creative 2015 and look forward to another year of sharing our tiny works of art - it's always brilliant to see all the different ideas and interpretations and Carolyn the themes are always an inspiration :o)

Annie xxx

7 comments:

  1. Lovely, sparkly tag - glitter and sparkle are just right for winter! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific idea to use footprints in the snow for your winter tag

    Love Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent tag Annie. I like the shimmer you achieved and the snowflake is so, so pretty :o))

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this! and this kind of playing in the snow doesn't get you too cold! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the snowflake on this tag - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely! I love how your tags shimmers!

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/