Friday, 9 January 2015

Winter Wonderland

Hi all!  I don't know what the weather is in the rest of the world, but this week's theme "Winter Wonderland" is perfect!  It is cold, snowy and windy in Chicago.  Ick!  I hate Illinois winters.  I sure wish we would have moved to Raleigh, NC in 2006!  Wahhhhhhhh!  Anyway, here is my tag.  I embossed the tag with a Tim Holtz embossing folder and sprayed with Moonlight by Tattered Angels.  As for the snow at the bottom, I brushed on Golden Soft Gel and sprinkled with white sparkly embossing powder.  I finished the tag up with some cute stickers.  Thanks for taking a peek and stay STAY WARM my friends!


7 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have a lot of snow--hope you stay safe.

    Love the cute, sparkly tag.

    Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute tag, the wee snowman is adorable. Stay warm and safe :o))

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely and happy tag! Keep warm! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that snowman - he is adorable! Great tag.
    Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is adorable! be warm and safe! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a charming tag - wintry yet warm! It is very hot here down under - it's a summery 30 degrees C

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute tag and really pretty sparkles - I agree though that the winter doesn't feel as pretty as it looks on your tag! :o)

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon!