Tuesday, 10 February 2015

Valentine


Happy Heart Day Tag Tuesday! Oh how I love hearts - and plan to make several more Valentine tags, but this one was first because I already had several hearts my little nephew had diecut. He and I were having a tag lollipop valentine making session for his class party. He loves to crank the Big Shot and use stamps, so it was quite fun. And I wanted to show him what I could do with some of his leftovers that wouldn't go to waste! I embossed the hearts, and then I started punching hearts on the sides of this tag--and the next thing I knew I was weaving in the ribbon. A very fun and simple Valentine.

Have a great Tuesday!


8 comments:

  1. A beautiful tag and what could be better than hearts on Valentine's day

    Love Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty collaborative tag. How fine that you craft with him. I hope he has a great time at the party. ((hugs)) :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the woven ribbon and the embossed hearts!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a true sentiment on a beautiful tag x

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely tag -- especially the sentiment. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely tag! I love how you put the sentiment on the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it! It is so much fun to make Valentine's Day cards with children. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your tag, and love hearts too.
    Happy heart day! :)

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon!