Tuesday 10 February 2015

Valentine


Happy Heart Day Tag Tuesday! Oh how I love hearts - and plan to make several more Valentine tags, but this one was first because I already had several hearts my little nephew had diecut. He and I were having a tag lollipop valentine making session for his class party. He loves to crank the Big Shot and use stamps, so it was quite fun. And I wanted to show him what I could do with some of his leftovers that wouldn't go to waste! I embossed the hearts, and then I started punching hearts on the sides of this tag--and the next thing I knew I was weaving in the ribbon. A very fun and simple Valentine.

Have a great Tuesday!


8 comments:

  1. A beautiful tag and what could be better than hearts on Valentine's day

    Love Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty collaborative tag. How fine that you craft with him. I hope he has a great time at the party. ((hugs)) :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the woven ribbon and the embossed hearts!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a true sentiment on a beautiful tag x

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely tag -- especially the sentiment. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely tag! I love how you put the sentiment on the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it! It is so much fun to make Valentine's Day cards with children. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your tag, and love hearts too.
    Happy heart day! :)

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/