Tuesday, 3 March 2015

Anything but paper

Hi Everybody!

Hope you are having a good week!

Our theme  is 'anything but paper', so  I used a strip of my antique linen to make my tag - my neighbour says it looks like something from a mummy's tomb! After fringing the outer edges I used my new sewing machine to decorate them.I used Dina Wakley's moon faces again, stenciled with Viva-color Rust. Her hair has been made from fibres, and I added a button for decoration - that was it.




Have a great week you all, take care,
and thanks a lot for coming by!

Valerie

12 comments:

  1. A great idea Valerie - simple yet very effective ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tag Val, looks really fantastic, and very classy. Hugs, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic ideas on this Valerie-love the of piece of material

    Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tag, and I love the look of vintage linen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Extremely original piece. It looks like you really enjoyed designing it too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your tag is really fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow - Valerie - was für eine tolle Umsetzung!!! Ich musste erst einmal überlegen bis ich die zündende Idee für meinen Tag hatte ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a striking design, love it :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is super cool, Valerie! A wonderful arty tag!

    Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant, it is so modern and trendy looking. Love the hair.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Valerie
    I just love these two gorgeous characters - the touch of bright hair just makes their expressions even more endearing.

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon!