Sunday 10 May 2015

Wild Flowers

HI Everyone,

Sorry I've been MIA for a couple of weeks - should be back on track now though :o)

Here's my spin on the Wild Flowers theme ...


It flat out refused to turn out the way it looked in my head, though I persevered for quite some time! But hey ho, that's just the way it goes sometimes, I had fun anyway.

Now I'm going to enjoy looking at the pretty bunch of Wild Flowers tags everyone else has made ...

Cheerio for now and I'll see you again next week :o)

Annie xxx

7 comments:

  1. Well I think it's AWEsome Annie! Love the colours, the flowers (of course) and the song lyrics :D I remember singing that song, at the top of my voice, on a cold and foggy morning when I was about 13, doing my paper round. Sing like no-ones listening? More like, sing like no-ones watching, lol :o))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun wild flower tag!
    Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very beautiful tag with lovely flowers

    Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely tag . Colour fresh like cool spring morning .Love it .
    hugs Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely tag, I'll be singing that song now....Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well! The answer is.. Your tag is beautiful.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your take on this theme - very pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/