Tuesday 30 June 2015

Faces

Hey everyone, I hope you have had a good week and life is being kind to you. 

Thank you for your lovely comments on my ocean tag last week. I really enjoyed seeing all your tags and am always delighted at the diversity produced.

This week, for Faces, I used a circular tag from an old gift wrap pack. 


I glued a whole heap of postage stamps on it and then used my face stencil over the top.

I can't wait to see what you all create.
Until next time, take care. Be happy.
{{Hugs}} Mo :o)) x

12 comments:

  1. Lovely idea for a tag! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so clever, I love the idea of the round face shaped tag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific ideas on this unusual tag

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cool tag Mo! Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool! I love the face shadows look over the postage stamp collaged background. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome tag - love all the stamp faces and the stenciled one too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this quirky tag, Mo!

    Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a unique idea! I'm impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Mo , very clever idea to use stamps .... Even cleverer to over stencil with another face!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a clever idea for your tag.

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW that is so unusual .Love the stamp back ground
    cheers Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  12. ooh I love the double layer of faces! xo

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/