Tuesday, 30 June 2015

Faces

Hi Everybody!

Hope you are all well and fit and having  a good week.

Our theme this week is faces.
This is the tag I made a week earlier because I got my titles muddled!

I used an 8" tag.  I painted the edges of the tag with Vivacolor rust. The image, from Gecko Galz, was collaged and then I used structure paste to make the diamonds, which I distressed with gold paint. Some parts of the tag were collaged with scraps of vintage paper, and given a coat of crackle glaze. I added some ears of grass sprayed with gold as embellishment.





Have a great week you all, take care,
and thanks a lot for coming by!

Valerie

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colours, textures, background and the grass idea is fantastic. Awesome tag Valerie {{Hugs}} :o))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous30 June, 2015

    Fantastic tag, love all the details, really beautiful! Have a nice day, hugs, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely gorgeous, I think it is my most favourite tag of yours to date.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A truly stunning tag Valerie with so much work and techniques

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic, a really beautiful tag full of interest and texture.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful and dreamy tag Val! I love all of the different techniques you used to create this pretty piece of art!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the dreamy feel of your stunning tag. The spray you created to top it off with was the perfect finishing touch. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This tag is amazing - love all the textures and great details!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning tag! I love that 60's face! The detail on your tag is brilliant.
    Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how you combined so many techniques to achieve such a smooth finish!! It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Valerie - a most beautiful tag/ art work. I love the effect of the crackle paste ( I've never been successful using it) - all the textures you have created are great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning tag .Love all the detail .
    hugs Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is so dreamy and gorgeous! I feel I could fall into it. fantastic work. xo

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon!