Tuesday, 2 June 2015

Fruit

Hi Everybody!
Hope your week is going well.

Fruit is something I do eat a lot of, but not something I would usually make a tag from! Anyways, I managed a quick and simple tag. I discovered a pad of paper with kitchen motives in my stash, and the cherry paper was in it too. I used three different papers altogether - the red gingham paper as 'tablecloth' with punched lace edges, The small cherries I used as BG paper and then a strip with the larger cherries, which I distressed with fired brick DI. I fussy cut more cherries and fixed them with foam pads to give more volume. I made a bow using raffia and fibres, and that was it! I am looking forward to eating cherries when they are ripe, as they are one of my fave fruits.




Have a great week you all, take care,
and thanks a lot for coming by!

10 comments:

  1. So pretty with a country cottage feel to it. The lace style border is really nice.
    Where do you get your fibres Valerie? {{Hugs}} :o))

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty!! I love the dimension on the cherries and the cool fibers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous02 June, 2015

    Lovely tag, reminds me of a summer picnic with cherries, lovely thought! Hugs, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful tag Valerie with a vintage feel to it

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Valerie, What a prefect match - gingham and cherries! Everything you've added works together beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well nothing for me to say as all of my thoughts have been expressed here already .
    But I will say this , I LOVE IT . Well done .
    hugs Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is wonderful, bright, cheery and the papers are so perfect. love those cherries! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how you managed to get so much onto the tag!lovely compilation!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful bold and cheery tag. The cherries make me think of summer.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty tag! I love the cherries!

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon!