Saturday, 6 June 2015

Fruit

Good morning everyone.
Thank you for your thoughtful comments last week. The warmer weather really does help. I am OK at the mo' and I did intend to do a 'real' tag this week.  Events conspired against me. I was playing with a lovely Dutch master painting thinking I would print it and cut bits out.
I have no idea how to organise my time properly and go off at tangents continually so once again it's a digital piece and not even pretending to be a tag.If you look close you can just see the pomegranate  on her shoulder.





9 comments:

  1. Amazing ideas and wonderful pictures

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your digital projects/tags!! Gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Pat Both pictures are amazing in their own right , tag or not.
    Clever digital work on first .
    hugs Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pat - I love the layering - your art work is ethereal . Hope you are going to make prints of this for cards and tags.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty tag and such an original idea.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon!