Friday, 26 June 2015

"On The Ocean Wave"

Hello tag lovers every where . welcome to my room .

A hand made tag attached to a gift is a gift in itself . My daughter Michelle has made some awesome tags for me and I love mini works of art like tags and ATCs.

My tag this week consists of card ,  paper and fussy cut  image from Stampin' Up .Designer Paper , High Tide. Adhered  image  with foam tape adding  dimension to the tag .


Love the tags I have seen so far with this theme and I hope my comments reflect that . It is amazing how we all come up with something different . Inspirational .

Happy crafting .

Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne

8 comments:

  1. Lovely and creative tag, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tag. I am always surprised too that everyone has a different idea - just great! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful tag

    Love Chrissie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab ship in a bottle Shirley-Anne. The diversity around here is what draws me back again and again :o))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very creative and colorful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very colorful and creative tag . Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like that you featured a ship in the bottle. Looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your tag Shirley-Anne! I love the pretty colors and the little ship in the bottle!

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon!