Friday 26 June 2015

On the Ocean Wave

We are back in France, my craftacase is finally unpacked and the craftavan stocked again with all kinds of crafty bits and pieces, and I got to spend a few hours in there yesterday and today! Here is my 'on the ocean wave' tag for this week -


The theme conjured up images of majestic old ships with huge, brilliantly white sails for me, so I went with an image of one of those :-). Had to have a ship in a bottle as well of course. Trimmed the bottom with a bit of matching fringe ( the top reminded me a little of waves ) and an image of an old ship's lantern. The tie on is a bit of sari silk ribbon.

Toodlepip xxx



6 comments:

  1. Stunning tag with a beautiful image

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love ships of old . This is a beautiful tag .
    hugs Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful tag for this prompt :o))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tag is lovely!! Great ship image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the detail in this tag. Great job and a brainwave using the tassles on the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful tag Liz! Love the ship image!

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/