Saturday 19 September 2015

white space

I thought this was a great way to try out my new cling mount stamp by Pam Carriker, www.stampington.com
I used archival ink and colored it with my purple spectrum noir marker. I should have photographed against a colored background in hindsight! I love how my eye segments the white soaces between the zig zags a different way each time I look at it!
I have got a bit behind!
I would never have thought to put blue with brown but it was someone's brainwave!
The colors look so good together I'm going to do combine them more often!

7 comments:

  1. sorry my editing skills arfe off..white spaces segmenting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it, looks Chrismassy. Love your blue & brown tag too. I know what you mean - blue & brown together?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Zoe, your white tag doe look Christmassy :D A quick and easy gift tag for you ;)
    Loving your blue and brown tag. So elegant :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. the zigzag is wonderful -- a great way to highlight white space. I also like what you did with the blue and brown. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the zig zags and you blue and brown tag is indeed perfect!
    Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/