Monday 9 April 2018

Black, white and a spot of colour

Hi Everybody!

Thanks to all who entered our last challenge. This week I am hosting here, and have chosen black, white and a spot of colour for my theme. Tags of all formats are welcome, and as always, you have 2 weeks to link to us. I have a very simple tag as inspiration today. These days I mostly dress in baggy blue jeans, so it's a long time since I got dressed up in a little black dress, but at least I can do it on a tag:



I will be offering a little prize again for one lucky participant whose name will be pulled out of hat.

We are all looking forward to seeing what you make for this challenge!

Valerie




Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.


9 comments:

  1. Love your tag - it's fabulous!! This reminds me of how fun it was to dress up and go out on the town!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, as a young lady I enjoyed such things very much!

      Delete
  2. Black, white and a spot of colour with elegance in abundance! Beautiful tag, Valerie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful ideas on this Valerie and a great theme for the challenge

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an elegant tag Valerie, I too can not remember the last time I dressed up for the occasion but the shape of my feet show signs of squeezing my feet into shoes just like those.. Give me flattie shoes any day :)) Fabulous theme.
    Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my goodness what a great way to create on this theme! totally inspirational sample Valerie! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous sample Valerie, Oh how I wish I could still get into my little black dress, but then, when would I wear it.
    Hugs Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its a super theme Valerie and the inspiration you've shared is fabulous. It would be lovely to wear a stylish dress like that, memories....... of yesteryear.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seeing that elegant black dress brings back memories of when I could wear things like that. Such lovely work! Hugs...RO

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/