Monday 23 April 2018

Steampunk /Mechanical

Hi Everybody!

Today we are starting a new challenge, and our lovely Sandie is hosting with a theme which will surely inspire many of you. Here she is to tell you all about it:

"I have always enjoyed creating anything related to Steampunk or Mechanical, so I thought I would choose it as my theme for this fortnight's tag challenge.
Steampunk and Mechanical covers such a wide spectrum, so I am looking forward to seeing your tags.
I created my tags using mount board as I wanted to use lots of paints and texture paste.
I hope my two Tags will inspire you to join in with our challenge....."



Thanks, Sandie, for these wonderful tags!

Thanks, too,  to all who entered our last challenge with wonderful black and white tags. I pulled a name out of the hat and the winner is:


Congratulations! Please contact me using the contact form on the blog to send me your snail-mail addy and then I will get the prize off to you!

Hope to see lots of you joining in again!

Valerie



Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

7 comments:

  1. Awesome tags - I love the gears on the first one especially!! Great theme!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do so love the theme Valerie, a magnificent double display to pave the steampunk way with their cogs, gears and brads. This one is definitely circled twice in my diary. Thank you for sharing and Well Done Sarah.
    Creative wishes Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for picking my tag. I love taking part in these challenges. This latest theme is fabulous and the examples are inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Sandie - these are magnificent tags for this theme. I was certainly inspired and went off to create a tag for this challenge. Thank you - great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic tags by Sandie and such a great theme

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous tags, I enjoyed making my tags.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the wonderful goodies and tag which were my prize for the last challenge. They arrived last week and they are amazing.

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/