Monday 21 May 2018

Locks and keys

Hi Everybody!

Time has flown by again, and on Tuesday we are starting another new challenge, this time hosted by our lovely Wendy, who chose the theme.
Here she is to tell you about it:

"For my theme this time I have chosen locks and keys, which should give you plenty of ideas. My two both have distress ink backgrounds, with the second one having some gold embossing around the edges and on some of the keys. Both have key and keyhole charms. All the images are stamped with Archival coffee coloured ink.
I am extremely busy trying to get my garden ready for the National Garden Scheme, as we open ours during the first two weeks in June. Perhaps I should have chosen garden for my theme !!!"


I hope Wendy's gorgeous tags will inspire you to make something with locks and/or keys. As always, you have 2 weeks to join us, and we are looking forward to seeing your creations. Thanks, too, for the lovely tags entered into the last challenge - much appreciated!
Have a great time!

Valerie


Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

6 comments:

  1. I love your tags, especially the first one!! The stamp is both gorgeous and mysterious and what a wonderful quote!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are both very nice and romantic feeling! great challenge theme! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Wendy, These are both really stunning tags - I love the mystery you created not only with the images but also with your words. Thank you - great theme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. two wonderful tags!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are fabulous tags, I love the first one . Its a super theme.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/