Monday 4 June 2018

A night at the movies with Joan

Hi Everybody !

It's time for a new challenge again. This time our lovely Joan is hosting. Thanks for all who made such gorgeous tags last time around

"I've chosen the next theme for Tag Tuesday. It's called "A Night at the Movies". You can make tags featuring old movies, favorite movies or even the new summer releases for 2018."
My first tag has a strip of old movie images and stickers. I layered two tags, so I could fit on all the movie stickers that I wanted to use.


My second tag is based on one of my favorite movies: Gone with the Wind. The background paper and Scarlett image are from Gecko Galz.


Grab some popcorn and join us!

Hope to see lots of you joining in, have fun!

Valerie





Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have entered my pic for the current challenge! Val x

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous theme and tags!! I love old movies- and just watched a bit of Gone With the Wind last night as it was on TV(I do own the DVD too:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful samples and a cool theme! i hope to join in! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh - how gorgeous :-) Just found you and hoping to play along :-D xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. a super theme to take a trip down memory lane.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are really great tags and I love the theme. I have been away but hope to make a tag this weekend Thank you designer Joan and thank you host Valerie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome Movie Tags Joan..great theme too.

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/