Monday 16 July 2018

Nautical / Seaside

Hi Everybody!

It's time for a new challenge here and this time our wonderful Sandie is hosting,
so hope to see lots of you joining in. Tags of all formats are welcome. Here she is to tell you all about it:

'Hello..it's Sandie here and I am hosting this fortnight's challenge.
My theme is close to my heart as this time of year in the UK it is the school holidays and I fondly remember myself as a child....and my own family when they were young, spending such long lazy days at the seaside.
We live very close to the coast and as such the beach was and still is easy to get to...sadly now I am older, I can't seem to tolerate too much sun.
I do hope you like my theme and come on in and join in with the challenge...details about my tags can be found on my  blog.....
                                Sandie  '   
   

I just couldn't resist using my Betty Grable stamp for my skinny tag..isn't she great....


I am sure you will admire Sandie's wonderful tags as much as I do.
As always, you have 2 weeks to join in our challenge.

And the winner of last week's challenge, whose name was pulled from the proverbial hat, is #12, Aimeslee. Please contact me with your  personal details so that I can get your prize to you.

Have a great time!

Valerie


Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

8 comments:

  1. that betty grable tag -- oh la la! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both beautiful tags and a wonderful theme, the sunshine in the UK is bringing out lots of happy childhood memories especially of those by the seaside.
    Thank you for sharing.
    Creative wishes Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, thanks so much! I just now emailed you, Valerie. Found it on your blog under Imprint. Hope it's a good addy! Love the Seaside theme and your mpretty sample makes and hope to play. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new theme. I like how Sandie has journaled below the Betty Grable image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Valerie!
    I love your tags!.
    I have visited you several times because we have some virtual friends in common, so I follow you from today to not miss anything.
    A hug from Spain.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOve the theme and your tags Sandie!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your tags is a great theme for the summer.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sandie, Great tags - such a beautiful summery carefree feel to both of them. The Betty Grable tag is just wonderful - I love the calligraphy in the background- such a wonderful addition.

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/