Monday 2 July 2018

Floral

Hi Everybody!

We are starting a new theme today, and this time I am hosting. My theme is

🌺FLORAL🌺

Tags of all formats are welcome, and as always you have 2 weeks to link your creations to us.  I will be giving away a little prize again to one lucky winner.
I made 2 tags. The first one was made using a hand-carved flower stamp. I stamped it in various colours, emulating the summer flowers all around just now, and fussy cut the flowers. I used an 8" tag, which I covered with some hand-printed paper from Thailand, and sewed it down. The flowers were added with foam dots. This was quick and simple:



The second tag was digitally assembled using a hand-painted background, the lady I made some years back and some elements from Serif:


For more images please see my blog, Bastelmania

Have fun creating, enjoy summer, and good luck in the draw for the prize.

Valerie





Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

9 comments:

  1. Oh Valerie these are both stunning, full of colour and somewhat exotic.. It must be the influence of all this sunshine?! Your flower stamps are fabulous, you know I have said it before but you are very very clever at carving those beauties.
    Thank you for sharing them both, fingers crossed I get a moment to join the Tag Tuesday Party.
    Creative wishes Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tags and great theme, Valerie! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tags, Valerie - so colourful and happy! I am in North Queensland at the moment and it is winter so the temperature range is 16-24 degrees. These stunning tags remind me so much of all the flowers here in the tropics ! Thank you .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Tags Valarie..love the exotic colours of the flowers..xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the tag designs! These are so cute and fun, and would great to have on luggage! So clever, you are very talented. Thanks for the share, keep up the posts.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love both of these tags. The colours are so vibrant.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic tags - I love the bright colors - so beautifully done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry I am late in entering. The inspiration tags are beautiful.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful flower TAG, Valerie!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/