Monday 30 November 2020

Christmas or anything goes

 Hi Everybody!

Thanks to all who joined in my pets challenge last time round, much appreciated, and I enjoyed visiting your lovely creations. This time our dear Sandie is hosting. As we are nearing the end of the year our next new challenge will be after Christmas, and you have lots of time to link your tags to us. Tags of all formats are welcome. Here's Sandie to tell you all about it:

 'Hello, it's Sandie here and it's my turn to bring this fortnight's theme to you. I wasn't sure at the time if it was too early for a Christmas theme, so I thought I would do an Anything Goes theme. In the end I decided that Christmas isn't really that far off, so decided to go with both themes. Sadly my Christmas won't be as cheerful this year as I will be missing my daughter who passed away in May, but I will be seeing grandchildren and great grand children if the Covid restrictions allow us all to be together in my area...fingers crossed. Have fun everyone, I will pop over and leave you some love on your blogs...xx'


Thanks for the wonderful inspiration!
I'm sure you'll all join with me in wishing Sandie a happy Christmas, even though things will be different for her this time. And I want to wish you all seasons greetings and hope that you will be able to get together with some family members in spite of the Covid restrictions.

Have fun!

Valerie


Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

18 comments:

  1. A great inspiration, Valerie!
    I wish you a very Merry Christmas in the company of your family, although this year will undoubtedly be very different from all the previous ones.
    Take care friend
    Hugs from Spain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Isabel...Wishing you a Wonderful Christmas..x

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the fun challenge. And Sadie, my thoughts and prayers are with you. I can't imagine that kind of loss, but your grandkids will warm and fill your heart. I'm going to enter a pocket letter I made with all tags. If that's not allowed, I understand if you need to delete it. Have a Merry Christmas, everyone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your pocket tags are so sweet...Thank you for your thoughts.
      A very Merry Christmas to you too...x

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous Samples Sandie, I love that Vintage image on your first tag. And I am so sorry for your loss, wishing you a wonderful Holiday season and hoping you get to spend some quality time with your grandchildren.
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Tammy..Wishing you a Wonderful Christmas too...x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the challenges x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely tags! I especially love that first one with the adorable girls:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely tags.
    Posted again today

    stay safe

    MUCH LOVE...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely heartwarming tags - and a perfect theme to fit in with the limited craft time at this time of year.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely tags Sandie! I got here at last, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So pleased you joined in with the challenge Chris..x

      Delete
  10. Valerie te deseo unas felices fiestas de Navidad y todo lo mejor para el nuevo año, espero que sea mucho mejor que el que dejamos atrás. Un fuerte abrazo desde el norte de España.

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/