Monday 16 November 2020

Pets

Hi Everybody!

Today we are starting a new challenge. I am hosting, and have chosen 'pets' as my theme. But first I would like to thanks Wendy for hosting her texture' theme last time, and all those who linked their beautiful tags.

I know lots of us have pets at home - cats, dogs, rabbits, guinea pigs, birds and many more. I had cats and dogs as my companions for many years, and never forget them. So I would like to see pets on your tags. Tags of all formats are welcome, large or small, real or digital. I will be posting more tags every couple of days on my blog Bastelmania



Whatever you make, have fun, and please link your tags to us  here.
Stay well and safe in these difficult times, and stay creative!
Valerie



Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

15 comments:

  1. I live pets, especially cats 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Martyna, Cats are the kings and queens!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post. Pets look cute
    Have a nice week
    Regards

    ReplyDelete

  4. I love animals, and I found it super cute. I loved the blog I'm already following . https://beperes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's always all about the cats for me - great theme! Elle xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A happy Thanksgiving Thursday to those who celebrate

    much love...

    ReplyDelete
  7. It took some time but I got here Valerie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like your blog, it's so original!!! I follow you from now, and I wait for you in mine.

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/