Monday 16 October 2023

A Form of Transport

 Hello Everyone, it's Sandie here, first I must Thank You all for the fabulous tags that you entered for Valerie's theme Autumn Colours.

This fortnight it is my choice of theme, A Form of Transport it can be vintage or modern, whatever takes your fancy.

For my tags I went mono, with another colour. However the photos aren't great as the white seems either blue or grayish, sorry about that, must be to do with the light, or type of card I have used.

The Red Truck


The Red Bus

I hope you will play along, remember a form of transport can be land, sea or air, just have fun.

Hugs Sandie x


Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

22 comments:

  1. This sounds like a fun challenge Sandie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous tags Sandie, so striking in black, red, and white. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful tags, Sandie, mine will be up tomorrow! Love the London one especially! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I love these tags Sandie and great theme too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful tags !! congrats :)
    have a great day , hugs from Chile

    ReplyDelete
  7. Til I get my lap top is going. I'm laying low.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the bus in particular. Reminds me of Flanders and Swann's a Transport of Delight. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this was sweet! Thank you very much. Aloha!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Luv the samples

    Much💛love

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/