Monday 2 October 2023

The colours of autumn

Hi Everybody!

Today we are starting a new challenge at Tag Tuesday, and this time the lovely Valerie of Bastelmania  is hosting. my theme is 'Colours of autumn', as this is my fave time of year because of the colours. As always you have 2 weeks to join us, and tags of all formats are welcome.

My first tag was painted and stenciled,  and the leaves were stamped. The other embellishments were added in my digital programme:


This tag were painted. The leaves were hand cut from a sheet of  gold painted and embossed paper:



For the last tag I used a face from Geckogalz. Parts of it were stenciled and collaged. I added crackle glaze over the bottom half of the tag:




Now I am looking forward to seeing your tags, and will be round, as always, to visit you.  Emjoy being creative in this lovely season, and above all -
have fun!

Valerie



 

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

8 comments:

  1. Absoluty gorgeous tags💐😊 congrats
    Happy day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love your tags Valerie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the last tag with the inclusion of the face.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Valerie, thanks for your help; I finally was able to post my tag. I still don't know what I was doing wrong, lol! Love your autumn challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, beautiful tags DT..such inspiration..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/