Monday 5 February 2024

Valentine's day is coming nearer....

Hi Everybody!

First of all I would like to thanks Michele for her Marie Antoinette challenge in the last fortnight. This time it's my turn to post and I have chosen Valentine's Day as my challenge. As always, you  have 2 weeks to join us and link your tag(s), and tags of all formats and styles are welcome. But it must be a tag!

I painted 2 large sheets of watercolour paper with a mix of purple, dark pink, white and some splatters  in silver and gold, and used them to die cut hearts, strips and other bits and bods, and then set to work to put them together. I used all sorts of tag shapes and just had fun. I am showing three today and will be back in the course of the week to add some more. And I am very much looking forward to seeing your tags!

The first one is a sort of 'Victorian' valentine with lace, flowers and hearts:


Gold card from a choclolate box (I ate them specially for you so I could use the card!), some paint, feathers, stars, a heart and wings and some flowers:


A gifted tag, to which I added silver stars with a stencil, and once again hearts and wings cut from my ainted paper: 


I am very much looking forward to seeing your tags and visiting your blogs, so keep spreading love and be kind to one another! 

Have a great week, take care,
And thanks a lot for coming by!


Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

6 comments:

  1. Well, I tried again to make the link go to the Valentine challenge, and it did. But the first one is still going to Marie Antionette. Sorry. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not good at making art, but I love your tags. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tags 💐👏👏👏 happy weekend

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/