Monday 19 February 2024

Asemic Writing

 Hi Everyone, it's Sandie here and I am hosting the challenge for the next 2 weeks.

First I must Thank Valerie for her theme for the last challenge, it was very popular, so it was nice to see so  many entries.

I am hoping you will enjoy my theme Asemic Writing. 

( Asemic writing is a wordless open semantic form of writing.

The word asemic means "having no specific content" or "without the smallest unit of meaning" )

How many of us have seen this type of script and not know what it was, I didn't, I have to admit I googled it!



I do hope my tags will inspire you to join us over the next 2 weeks.

Have Fun.xx

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

9 comments:

  1. Very interesting prompt. A happy Tuesday to all

    Much♡love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing! Aloha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have tried to enter a number of ties but it doesn't shoe up where it says you're next #10
    find my tag here https://spyder-spyderscorner.blogspot.com/2024/02/a-tag-with-bit-of-scribble.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I mean, times and show up!!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I closed all my windows (on my blog! not in my house!) and tried again and this time it worked. Yay! Lovely challenge, and now I know what Asemic writing means!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So pleased you managed to get your tag uploaded, must have been an issue with blogger as a lot of my comments haven't shown up on a lot of entries, just as well I doubled checked. Hope to see you here again.x

      Delete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/