Monday 4 March 2024

Bunny or Hare, I don't care...


Hello Folks, time again for another challenge, but first I have to say Thank You to all of you that played along with my Asemic Writing theme. I loved all the entries.
Here is Pinky to tell you about her theme...

Hi, it's Pinky here and my theme for the next two weeks is
Bunny/Hare!
As it's Easter this month I have gone with that theme
for my bunny rabbits.

For my first tag I have cut a floral oval from a paper pack
and used it for the tag shape.
I stamped and coloured up my bunny.
Gave him a nice string bow and added the sentiment.


For my second tag I cut the tag shape then punched two holes
for my bunnies to peep out of.
I embossed this for added texture.
I lined the back with some gingham paper.
The bunnies, butterfly and carrot were stamped, coloured
and cut and placed under the raised tag.
I then finished with a sentiment and some ribbon.


I hope you get time to join us this fortnight.

 

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

3 comments:

  1. These are adorable Pinky. I'm with you, spring and Easter are a great time to think of bunnies! hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely tags and very happy prompt

    Much♡love

    ReplyDelete
  3. ¿Está buscando un préstamo? ¿Préstamos personales o comerciales?
    Me sentí tan devastado cuando mi negocio estaba cayendo debido a la situación financiera hasta que encontré al Sr. Pedro y el sitio web de su compañía de préstamos en funcionamiento, luego los contacté por correo electrónico: cf-loans@outlook.com  y Telegram / whatsapp +393510140339 y luego me dieron un términos y condiciones sobre cómo funcionan los préstamos, estaba contento porque estaban dispuestos a financiar mi negocio con la cantidad de 86.000,00 libras con un reembolso del préstamo del 2% de rendimiento anual para expandir mi negocio. Todo el proceso fue muy transparente y rápido. Gracias.
    Este mensaje es para que usted lo ayude a superarlo.

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/