Tuesday 22 October 2024

Challenge Favourite for Seasons

Current theme is Spooky Vibes

I  must apologise to you all, this month hasn't started well for me, I was late posting our current challenge and even later posting our challenge favourite, a slap on the wrist for me.

Anyway, I shall move on and tell you that Valerie has choosen Kym Decker's Tag as her favourite from the Seasons theme.



Congratulation Kym, please take our badge and link us to your blog.



Pinky's theme of Spooky Vibes is still ongoing, so do pop along and join us if you can, the link is at the top of this post, just click on it.



1 comment:

  1. THANK YOU for picking my tag as favorite and thank you for the great challenges! I look forward to them and love participating!

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/