Tuesday 15 October 2024

Spooky Vibes!!

Apologies for the late post everyone, I hope it hasn't annoyed anyone to much.

Thank you to everyone that joined in with Valerie's theme of Seasons, we sure had some fabulous entries. Valerie will be hard pushed to just chose one next week.

So on to today's challenge, which will run for 2wks. Our lovely teamie Pinky has chosen the theme of "Spooky Vibes", which I am sure will conjure up some fab entries. Here she is to tell you about it...

 Hi everyone. I hope you are all ready to share

some spooky vibes with us this fortnight!!

For my first tag I have made a spooky house scene.

I like to add spooky tags to the Grandkids

Trick or Treat parcels!


My next tag I used a spooky face but I think
he is more cute than scary lol.
Again I inked up the background, stamped
the wording and bats then added my
stamped monster face. 

I hope you get time to join in this fortnight.

Aren't Pinkys tags awesome!
As always any medium can be used, but it must be a  tag. 
You can enter as many times as you like, but each entry must have it's own blog post.
So, what are you waiting for.....go and get your Spooky Vibe on!





Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

1 comment:

  1. Love your gorgeous tags, and will start planning my tag!

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/