Wednesday 25 January 2012

Vintage

It has been so lovely seeing all your wonderful tags. I am in awe of the creativity of everyone posting here. I missed posting on Tuesday this week as I was waiting for the sun to shine so I could take a good photo but I'm afraid it didn't happen so apologies for the quality of this one!


To make this tag I used sheet music and lace for the background. I then added the picture, more lace, ribbons and a pearl bead together with the words "I do".
The couple in the photograph are my wonder paternal grandparents, George and Ellen on their wedding day. They were happily married for almost 65 years.

10 comments:

  1. Very lovely! Really like the "rosette" at the top-- great addition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. REALLY CHARMING, I LIKE THE SHEET MUSIC AND LACE BEHIND THE PHOTO, JANE xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that the picture on your tag is authentic. My family didn't keep these things.The composition is so nice and the little "i do" and rosette at the top complete it beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely romantic tag. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful, love the little flower & rosette, great job, Hugs MAY X X

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is gorgeous tag....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous - how lovely to use a family photo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful and so sweetly sentimental!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful and so sweetly sentimental!

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/