Wednesday 25 January 2012

vintage


VINTAGE



This week’s challenge was especially difficult for me. I am a throughly modern Millie and I have next to nothing that is vintage to create with.


My first two tags started out as one but I liked the first so much that I didn’t want the flower and the girl to compete so, I left them separate.


The third tag is dear to my heart. It is a picture of my beloved sister on her third Christmas. I sanded and distressed the picture, then added the “lasso” to attach her letter to Santa. The other end of the lasso hold her cowgirl charms, a horse, a boot and a cowgirl hat. The background behind the “letter” and on the back of the tag is vintage cowgirl wallpaper that has been reduced in size. All in all, I think that this turned out really cute!


I am loving these challenges and LOVE to see all the beautiful and creative work that everyone produces.


All My Best,

Mary Ann







13 comments:

  1. Your tags are great, love the third one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all lovely but the third tag is something special. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What darling little tags!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute. Love all of the charms and additions to you tags. Hugs.
    bb

    ReplyDelete
  5. All your tags are lovely, such different styles, Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of them but the third one is the nearest and dearest to my heart...Love ya BBS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your photography is also excellent. I love the props!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those charms, what a great Tag, Hugs May x

    ReplyDelete
  9. they are all lovely tags..... but i love the third one too...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful vintage tags...How darling is the last one!! ..the lasso and the charms are a fab touch!

    ReplyDelete
  11. they are all so lovely, so beautifully vintagey

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute - brilliant (for someone who doesn't even 'do' vintage!).

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/