Tuesday 24 April 2012

Purple

 Week 17!!
 As I have had yet more problems with the computer this week, I wasn't sure that I would be doing this weeks theme .  This time it has been a conflict between AOL and blogger, luckily I have a son who was able to sort it out for me very late last night.
I just had to use the poem 'When I am an old woman, I shall wear purple' for my inspiration this weeks theme.  I drew an image onto an old luggage label, which I coloured with paint and pencils.  The lenses on her glasses are from the window of an envelope.  This time, I have put a verse of the poem on the back of the label which I coloured with inks pads.
I am looking forward to seeing what everyone else has been creating.

11 comments:

  1. Love this lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great character! Love the glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love that poem and I love the lady you've created - she's great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this tag is great fun.I love the hair.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That could be me in a few year's time, lol. She looks like a delightfully eccentric character. Fab tag.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was waiting for someone to do this poem, it is brilliant.
    My friend included it in a cross stitch she did for me whe I was 50.
    Perhaps I should Show it on my blog as it is really good and it was some time ago.
    You have done a great job on your tag, thanks for doing it.
    Lynn
    One I made earlier today

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautful tags. I love mauve and purple . I have never seen the write up of the complete `When I am old I shall wear purple'. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab fab fab face! I love this tag so much! X

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this poem Great tag, love all her bling!Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a FUN tag...I LOVE you 'old' woman!!
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  11. whoops! that should of read I LOVE your 'old' woman!!

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/