Tuesday 24 April 2012

PURPLE

I decided to do a night theme this week and incorporate my favourite creature -the moth!  
I painted the tag with plum coloured emulsion paint and sprayed it with walnut ink, then added the moon, moth and some watch parts.  The little droplets of misty dew are punched from purple paper and silver foil. 


I drew inspiration from Steampunk for this tag, and I have posted some info on it on my blog for anyone interested.



  Hope you all have a good week and I can't wait to see what you've been making for this week's theme.


10 comments:

  1. Great tag Diana,love the use of the clock parts and the detail on the wings ....beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want it !!
    Lynn
    One I Made Earlier Today

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tag. Love the steampunk theme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, wow- that's double wow!!So original!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness what a great tag. Wonderful steampunk. I want it too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very clever idea, love steam punk.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the delicate background, the beautifully soft moth wings and the steam punk body. Excellent combination. This exquisite piece is my absolute favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning! I don't know what else to say! X

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG this is Amazing Diana!!
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/