Thursday 26 April 2012

Purple

How do I love Purple...let me count the ways.  Really, I do love purple in all its many shades and names.  I have a mauve painted bedroom, I wear a ratty soft purple housecoat, and I often wear a purple fabric flower on my coat.  But, I consider purple the most vibrant in my little "forget-me nots" popping up all over my garden.  I sometimes rescue them from the lawnmower.  My tag reflects this idea with  freshly picked and pressed flowers on a recycled piece of wrapping paper and a lilac image from a napkin.  Sorry to miss last week,  just too busy.  But I peeked at all of the tags.  They are really SOMETHING!  Thanks for your kind comments.  Please check out my website since I have a Giveaway.  Hugs.Beth

10 comments:

  1. I love the way you have used freshly picked flowers, a lovely tag, and the words all down the side! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's a lovely tag. Purple has not really been a colour I've thought about before but I appreciate it more now after seeing all the lovely tags.
    Lynn
    One I made earlier today

    Popping over to your blog now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clever tag! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful B - like all the words you used! J

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty tag, I like the lilac in the background, Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. How marvellous, real flowers. I love it.

    Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fab idea to use 'real' pressed flowers..lovely tag!
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like all the different words down the side and the use of pressed flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely tag, lovely idea! those violas are beautiful, Im soon to have lots of them growing in my little studio window boxes :)
    you can read my post on it here: http://boxoftrix.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/spring-flowers.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your tags, esp. this one!! Purple flowers are the best! Have a great week!
    ~Lorraine ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/