Wednesday 18 April 2012

Spring Flowers


So many stunning tags already posted for the "Spring Flowers" theme this week - really beautiful work, Tag Tuesday team, and also beautiful blog background, Carolyn! Here is my tag for this week - it started with the little banner "Once Upon a Springtime" and then I added other images in similar colour tones, with an apple blossom theme. I tea dyed some white lace flower motifs to go with the tag.
Thanks for the comments you leave each week - they are very encouraging and reassuring and certainly motivate me to make a tag the next week.

15 comments:

  1. What a darling tag.yes I agree...I love it when people comment on my tags.It is encouraging isn't it?.I have a big box of them now.I make an extra one, and often send one off to friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tag, love the colours, too! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely print and the lace is the perfect finishing touch ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just LOVE the colours of this tag and how they all work so well together - the flowers you tea-dyed are stunning - I really love the colour of them - and now I feel the need to go off and tea-dye something too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful tag...love the vintage feel. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! I love the background color!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely heart warming colours Wilma, well done.
    Lynn
    One I Made Earlier Today

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a beautiful tag Wilma, I love it x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wilma, Stunning tag! the tea dyed flowers are gorgeous.
    Hugs,
    Ivy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous tag, I love apple blossom, what a pity that trees blossom for such a short time, love the little flower on the end of the tie, Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. When I first saw this my reaction was WOW! Love the colours and all the elements - well done...

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this Wilma the colour scheme is great.

    Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful tag..the tea dyed flowers are a stunning touch :)
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/