Monday 16 July 2012

Swimming

I can't use jet lag any more as an excuse for being so late with getting things done, but I just managed to make a tag for this week's theme last night. I used this old 60's song as the inspiration....
She has afraid to come out of the locker
She was afraid someone would see
Two three, four, tell the people what she wore 
It was an itsy bitsy teenie weenie yellow polka dot bikini .....
The background  is a watermark of a photo my husband took at Botany Bay with the lyrics of the song overprinted, and some magazine cutouts, corrugated card and a fabric bikini top.
I am now going to catch up with the tags I haven't already seen this week.

14 comments:

  1. I love that song! The little bikini top you made is really clever. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea Wilma - That song will be in my head all day now!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great! I was wondering if someone would do this one! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Remembeir that song so well! Great fun tag. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that song. What a fun tag!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fun tag! I had a little girl in my class a couple of years ago who was always singing and doing action to that song.

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cool...made me grin! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great idea! Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an original and fun tag - I love the song and love the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I tried and failed to come up with a tag with that song as inspiration. you did a great job

    Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great idea, a lovely fun tag and beautiful image behind the words, Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very very clever Wilma, I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Incredible creativity! I loved that song and won't get it out of my head all week!

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/