Monday 14 January 2013

A IS FOR

Hi everyone - Happy New Year to you all!

For my tag this week A is for Architecture.  I needed to make a birthday card for a family member and decided it would double up nicely with Tag Tuesday!



I decorated the card, pocket and tag with Moonshadow Mists and walnut ink, I stamped images and text onto them and edged them with dark brown ink.  I wrote a personal message on the tag and slipped it into the pocket on the front of the card. 
I'm now off to visit all the lovely tags I've just glimpsed!  

9 comments:

  1. Makes a fabulous card Diana, as well as a great tag! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the style of this tag and it makes a great card. What a lovely set of stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! Great choice too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent! I like the masculine feel of this tag. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice idea for an 'A' tag theme lovely tag :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tag and idea for A ... Thanks for sharing your techniques - fantastic effect on both card and tag

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful card and tag. I'm wondering if the recipient is an Architect? Mo :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect for a card, great stamped images and good choice of colour

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very elegant style and cleverly done - lucky whoever receives this card ... I would end up keeping the tag as a bookmark if it were me! :o)

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/