Tuesday, 18 June 2013

LETTER " X "

Hi Everyone,
I loved viewing all your fabulous tags last week...Brilliant inspiration....I am sorry for my tag this week I did not know what to do... so I went with a Fun Tag...it's simple but I liked the little image... For the Background I used some ink sprays (dylusions) cut-green & lemon zest...the little image is from google search which I had consent to use....I told you it was Simples!!!!
Thank you all for last weeks lovely comments.... Happy Tuesday..
Hugs May x x x

17 comments:

  1. Great choice, wonderful tag! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun idea! Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This makes me grin. What a fun tag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a crazy, great tag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't be sorry this is a great fun tag and a brilliant x word! X

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so darned cute! Made me smile--and I needed that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hehe that's such a cute image - what a great idea! :o)x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute, love it! Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very funny and very cleverly done too :0)

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL! That's the cutest x-ray I've ever seen. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It ma have been simple for you to achieve , but love the total effect!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely, fun tag, May! Thanks for making me smile!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cool cut tag great idea!

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon!